PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CUSTOMER LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, YOU ARE BOUND TO COMPLY WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS EFFECTIVELY:
Use of the website is provided by Adeeba Charity Foundation subject to the following Terms and conditions:
- By using this website, you do accept the terms and conditions. They do seem to be effective from your initial visit.
Please do also note that Adeeba Charity Foundation might also change from time to time, hence you usage of the website does also imply that you do abide by all the stringent rules and regulations laid down by our website.
- Adeeba Charity Foundation does possess the right to change the contents of the page when desired.
- Adeeba Charity Foundation has taken assurance of the fact that the contents of the page are accurate and legally correct at the time of the appearance.
- Adeeba Charity Foundation accepts no liability for any damage or loss, including personal injury resulting from using the contents of the website. Adeeba Charity Foundation makes sure that malware of the viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We would also like to suggest that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and websites. We are not responsible for any damage caused to you due to the viruses.
- When we provide you with any other sub-links, we are not at all responsible for the damage caused due to the viruses for the sub links that we do provide you.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your usage. You do have the right to copy and even use or print our information for private purposes. However, you may not amend the content or even use it for any other commercial purposes without the consent of Adeeba Charity Foundation.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of Adeeba Charity Foundation or other copyright owners. You do not have the right to reproduce or use it without Adeeba Charity Foundation or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- You are strictly prohibited from posting any kind of pictures that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, racial hatred, menacing, unlawful. If such images are posted, Adeeba Charity Foundation has the right to block the user and delete the contents.
- Please do also note that Adeeba Charity Foundation takes full authority to control all the information that you do provide here on our site and also protects all the personal information that you share here with us.
- Please note that all your personal information that you do share with us from your computer to our website, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Responsibility of the transactional users
For users, who have registered to undertake transactions on one or more areas of our website, must at all times safeguard their personal login details, without letting any type of the third party to overlook them when logging on to transact any business.