Protecting the Lives of the Needy with Charity NGO in Kolkata
“We make a life by what we get but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
Furthermore, about 60% of India’s 1.3 billion people live in the slums and are unable to meet their daily expenses due to less or no income at all. Therefore, we must come forward and join hands with the best NGO in Kolkata to protect the lives of the needy.
Lend a Helping Hand to Medical Charity Organizations
Nearly 2.4 million Indian people die because they are unable to meet their medical expenses. No doubt, healthcare is a luxury that is not accessible to poor people. Moreover, health can never be a privilege. The NGO for medical help is ensuring to cater to the poor health of the needy people.
We should give them the chance to fight illness with our donation. Let us strive together to lend a helping hand to the needy who are seeking proper medical attention. Besides, non-profit organizations are struggling to continue to help people since they are not receiving the necessary support.
Therefore, reaching out to this segment of people is what we must do now. A simple contribution from your end can save the lives of millions.
Why The Nation is Facing Poverty?
There are numerous causes behind the nation facing poverty. If you want to bring a change in this country then it is important to know about the reasons behind such a thing. Take a look below:
- Rising Population : Within the last 45 years, the population of this country has increased to 2.2% per annum. Due to the rise in population, the demand for goods and consumption has increased at a rapid pace. This is one of the major causes of poverty.
- Existence of Unemployment : A majority of the Indian population is unemployed. Due to this, most parents are failing to get their children educated and this leads to long-term poverty. Also, this gives rise to child labor together with poverty.
- Short Supply of Capital : There is indeed a short supply of capital due to less financial resources. With the increase in population, the demand for capital infrastructure is increasing each day. Therefore, sustainable entrepreneurship is the need of the hour.
- Unequal Distribution of Income : The inequality in the distribution of income and wealth needs to be checked. The underprivileged sector is always being left out no matter what. They are unable to get better lives due to fewer financial resources.
Strive to End Poverty with Charity Trust in Kolkata
It is time to end poverty together by joining hands with the top charitable trust in Kolkata. Read the points below to know how you can end poverty.
- Access to Quality Education: Ask yourself, is every underprivileged child getting access to quality education? We must give our best in helping them with schooling through our donation. Also, we must contribute to build schools, too.
- Health Care Facilities: Access to healthcare facilities reduces poverty without any doubt. We must not let a single needy person die only because they can’t afford it. So, donating to the health care foundation should be our next action.
- Volunteering for a Noble Cause: Joining non-profit organizations to volunteer for a noble cause is the need of the hour. Volunteer to bring a sustainable change in society and make this nation a better place to live in by ending poverty.
- Improving the Lives of the Poor: Poverty will diminish easily if the lives of the poor gets better. It is unto our hands to provide quality life to the poor. With this, there will automatically be better human outcomes.
Last but not the least, we must strive together to save the lives of millions through charity NGO in Kolkata. Don’t stop yourself from donating and volunteering for a noble cause. We are waiting for a helping hand from your end. Let us bring sunshine to the lives of needy people today.